CP-2FL low cost conductive plastic potentiometer
Pewatron introduces the new CP-2FL conductive plastic potentiometer from MIDORI, our long lasting partner for high quality and extended lifetime angular sensors.
The design is cost optimised: it uses a minimum of components, a plastic PBT housing and a copper alloy metal sleeve bearing in order to reduce both material and manufacturing costs.
CP-2FL is proposed with a good linearity of ±2 %, excellent output smoothness and low torque of 2mNm.
Lifetime is tested at 5 Hz, ±15° and makes the CP-2FL a high quality product with excellent rotational life of 10Mio cycles.
- Rugged Plastic PBT housing
- Linearity ±2 %
- Electrical travel 340°
- Excellent rotational life 10 Mio. cycles
- Available with 1, 2 , 5 or 10 kOhm
- Shaft Ø 3.175 mm and optional Ø 6mm (model CP-2FL-6)
- Rotational torque max. 2 mNm
- Operating temperature -40 up to +100 °C
Applications: typical applications are valve positioner and dancer tension control.