Murata is a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of advanced electronic materials, leading edge electronic components, and multi-functional, high-density modules. Murata innovations can be found in a wide range of applications from mobile phones to home appliances, and automotive applications to energy management systems and healthcare devices.
Murata's silicon capacitive sensors are made of single crystal silicon and glass. These materials ensure exceptional reliability, unprecedented accuracy and excellent stability over time and temperature. Manufacturing technologies are borrowed from semiconductor industry, which provides mass production capability and cost efficiency. Additional MEMS-specific technologies include wafer bonding and deep reactive ion etching of silicon.
Murata’s range of DC-DC converters for gate drive power are specifically designed for gate drive circuits, commonly used in alternative energy, motion & control, mobility, and healthcare solutions. The products offer Ultra low isolation capacitance and common mode high immunity optimised for SiC gate drives.
Murata NTC thermistors employ elements featuring high precision and good thermal response. The diverse product range not only includes different shapes (SMD chip and lead types), but also covers diverse applications such as inrush current suppression and temperature compensation. Due to size these thermistors do allow an extremely fast response.
Sensing for Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Accurate navigation for tractor autosteering in agriculture
- Platform levelling for forestry equipment & construction equipment
- Inclination measurement for excavator booms and shovels
- Inclination measurement for transmission control of commercial vehicles
- IMUs of different vehicle categories
- Dynamic levelling of platforms
- Inclination measurement for electronic level and rotating lasers
- Inclination measurement for distometers and hypsometers
- Inclination measurement for scale tilt compensation
- Tank level and process pressure monitoring systems
- Inclination measurement for wheel alignment systems
- Inclination measurement in dynamic environment
- Avionics, AHRS
Isolation for SiC MOSFET Application
- Isolated DCDC supply
- SiC FET high CMTI high isolation
- High Frequency high power transfom