Angst+Pfister Sensors and Power works closely with US Digital since more than 15 years. In 2009, Angst+Pfister Sensors and Power became official distributor of US digital, promoting their high quality products in Europe.
US Digital began in 1980 in Los Alamitos, California, and produced their first incremental encoder, which revolutionized the motion control industry with its user-friendliness, pricing and off-the shelf product availability. All products are engineered and produced in Vancouver, USA.
The large product range includes encoders and kit-encoders:
- Fitting NEMA 8-34 motor frames and CPRs up to 10’000
- Encoders fitting shaft diameters from 2mm to 1-inch
- Electrical output options compatible with all controller interfaces
- Linear strips up to 35.5"
- Disk max diameter of 24" (larger sizes available upon request)
US Digital’s custom options include modifications to our standard products, kit-encoders, components, and transmissive media including:
- Linear Strips and Custom Disks
- Code wheel patterns
- Hub disks
- Mounting Holes
A glimpse into US Digital's vertically integrated design and manufacturing facility, located in Vancouver, Washington, USA: https://youtu.be/HEwkziJ8Yhs
- Motor Feedback
- Textile machine position feedback
- Industrial automation
- Solar plants
- Additive manufacturing